There are seven reasons why investing in vehicle wrap advertising is a good idea. They include:
- Cost- A good quality paint job can cost anywhere between $3,000 and $10,000 depending on your choice of color, paint shop and paint quality. Professionally installed vinyl wraps with the highest quality wrap material is much less costly and the life expectancy of the vinyl is between 4 and 10 years. You can also wrap the vehicle for any length of time.
- Resale Value- Maintaining the vehicle’s original paint job will not affect the resale value of the vehicle, especially if you choose to advertise with colors that might not appeal to potential buyers.
- Many Options- With vinyl wraps, any color or design that appeals to you can be installed. Your vehicle will have a one-of-a-kind appearance and if you change your mind and want a new look, you can completely transform your vehicle in very little time.
- Installation Time- Painting your vehicle can take up to two weeks or longer, possibly leaving you without transportation. Wrapping your vehicle can be accomplished within three to five days.
- Protection- Every part of your vehicle that is covered is protected from natural hazards, inclement weather conditions and prolonged sun exposure. Wrap material is durable and acts as a shield against the elements and against chipped paint and scratches.
- Easy Maintenance- With vehicle wrapping, you never have to wax your car again. For a like-new appearance, simply wash with soap and water.
- Safe Removal- It’s preferable to keep your wrapped vehicle in a garage because the sun can cause it to fade quicker. The vehicle wrap can be safely removed at any time between a four and ten-year period and the paint will not be affected.
Chief Graphix’s in-house graphic design team offers creative and professional solutions for your needs. We are knowledgeable about the latest technology and the newest materials and products to provide you with the best and most creative graphic solutions in the marketplace. We can turn our products around quickly and cost-effectively and we provide the highest level of customer service. Please feel free to stop by any time. Call 866-400-0305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.