Signage is your brand’s visual identity and a major investment. Therefore, choosing the right sign company is very important.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the right sign company:
- Years in Business: A company that has been around for a good number of years is more likely to be in business for the life of the signage than a company that is new or has been in the industry for only a few years.
- Membership and Association: Check the company’s membership and their local and national professional associations. The company’s membership and association demonstrates its credibility and growth in business.
- Experience: Designing and manufacturing signage requires skill, knowledge and experience to produce a high-quality sign. Make sure that the company you choose has experience in producing the kind of signage you are looking for.
- Online Presence: Search for the company’s website, check their ranking in the search engine, visit their website, read reviews and check their affiliations. Trusted organizations such as the Better Business Bureau offer a fair overview of a company’s reputation and are a great point of reference.
- Check Their References for the Following::
- Did they complete the work as described?
- Did they complete the work when they promised?
- Are they responsive to questions and inquiries?
- Was the project completed on the budget that was quoted or were additional costs added at the end of the process?
- Local Market Knowledge: Market conditions vary greatly between towns and cities. Therefore, it is very important that the company knows the laws and regulations of their local area.
- Check the Company’s Previous Project: Check the company’s previously completed signage display. This will give you a good idea of their work.
If you are planning on investing on signage to advertise your brand, it is crucial to invest in a professional and highly experienced company like Chief Graphix. We have the most up-to-date technology, knowledgeable staff, creative design team and unparalleled customer service in the market. Call us at 866-400-0305 or email email@example.com. We are ready to help you reach your business goals.