If you are planning on putting your vehicle to work for your small or medium-sized business, vehicle wraps are an effective method to get your brand out there and gain new customers. Chief Graphix are the vehicle wrap experts and will design and install a moving billboard for your business. Our in-house graphic design team can offer creative and professional solutions for your graphic needs. Our staff makes it a point to stay informed about the latest technology and the newest materials and products available to provide you with the best and most creative graphic solutions in the marketplace. We can turn our products around quickly and cost-effectively and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
Some customers may wonder why wrapping a vehicle is preferable to painting it. A paint job can be anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000, but a vehicle wrap is far less costly. Partial wraps, including roofs, hoods, chrome trim and other accents, are a great way to experiment with vehicle wrap advertising and are also very cost-effective. Besides being a less expensive alternative to paint, there are other benefits to vehicle wraps:
- Paint quality can vary, especially if your budget won’t allow for costly expenditures.
- Even if you go for a cheaper paint, the quality of the paint job will deteriorate over time and the paint job will need to be redone.
- Professionally installed vehicle wraps will leave your vehicle with a beautiful finish for many years.
- Because vehicle wrap can be removed but paint cannot, it is much easier to change information such as an address or phone number without damaging the vehicle’s paint job.
- Wrap is temporary, but paint is permanent. Your vehicle’s value will not deteriorate resulting from a new or non-factory paint job.
You will see amazing results when you get Chief Graphix to wrap your vehicles. Consider a full or partial vehicle wrap to advertise your business. Your vehicle wrap will pay for itself many times over with the new business it will bring in. With a team of full time designers, multiple printers, expert installers and a large garage, we do all wraps in house. Please feel free to stop by any time. Call 866-400-0305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.